Key research findings show that parental involvement has a major impact on a student’s reading success. Students can never do enough reading in College.
What do we have to offer?
- Over 30,000 books to choose from
- We run the Accelerated Reader Programme for all Key Stage 3 students
- DVDs available to borrow, free of charge
- 13 computer stations available for homework and school-related internet research
- Comfy seats/bean bags to read and relax in
- Frequent and colourful displays and competitions
- We welcome suggestions and requests for new material for the Library in our "Suggestions Box"
Can I view the Library catalogue online?
You can browse all the books and resources in the College Library, renew, reserve and write book reviews by logging in via the intranet homepage on RMUnify here, and following the link to Eclipse Library System.
When are we open?
Term time only:
- Monday to Friday: 08:15 - 15:45 (closed daily between 12:45 and 13:15)
- Homework Club, Monday to Thursday: 15:00 - 16:00
- Mrs Louise Burrows (email@example.com)
- Mrs Teresa Goodair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your son/daughter must bring a reading book to College every day and the Library has a great selection of books suitable for all abilities.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD ALWAYS HAS A READING BOOK.