Key Stage 4 Daily Bulletin
Student Planner Correction - 5th Nov is NOT a holiday
- You may have noticed that Friday 5th November is entered incorrectly as a 'Holiday' day in the student planners. To confirm, this is an error, and it is not a holiday.
- Apologises if this has caused any confusion. Friday 5th is a normal college day
- If you have lost something please check the Lost Property page of the Student bulletin.
- We endeavour to return all named items (check your school email)
- If you recognise your property - collect from KS3 Reception
A FREE course from Dublin University
The Science of Health and Happiness for Young People will commence on Monday the 4th of October (the sessions are pre-recorded and can be viewed anytime).
- This 10- week online course is free and aims to give young people the skills to optimise their health and wellbeing.
- The course is available to anyone over 18 years and to anyone who wishes to deliver the content to young people, parents & guardians or those with an interest in exploring issues affecting young people’s health
Full details of the course and the link to register can be found on the RCSI homepage