Travel To Exmouth
Satnav = EX8 3AF for the Gipsy Lane site and EX8 3PZ for the Green Close site
- Take A376 to Exmouth
- As you enter the town drive past the town welcome sign and continue to the first set of traffic lights.
- Take the left road signposted “Colleges” into Gipsy Lane.
- The Community College is 100 metres down the road on your left.
- Please note there is very limited parking available on site.
Main line trains will take you to Exeter St Davids Station
A commuter train runs to Exmouth every 30 minutes.
Taxis are available at the station or you may choose to walk (8 minutes)
Our nearest airport is Exeter from which you can take a taxi or hire a car.
- Exeter by Car: 20 minutes: good shopping, theatre, night clubs, cinemas and wide range of restaurants
- M5: 12 minutes
- Plymouth via A38 Expressway: 1 hour.
- Sidmouth by car: 20 minutes
- Exeter by Rail: 30 Minute
- Rail to London 2.5 hours