CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT THAT STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE EVERY DAY
- A secure, named waterproof dark coloured bag capable of carrying everything required.
- A suitable waterproof coat for bad weather (see Uniform and Personal Appearance). Coats should be worn over the jumper.
- 3 pens: 2 for writing - blue or black only. A purple pen for completing feedback on teacher’s marking.
- A highlighter.
- A pencil, an eraser and a ruler.
- A ruler and protractor for Maths – (a compass will be provided by the College in Maths lessons).
- A clear see-through pencil case capable of holding the above.
- A calculator (available from the Accounts Office at a discount price).
- Coloured pencils (or felt tips), if possible.
A READING BOOK
This book must be an accelerated reader book and should be of a suitable reading age within the students AR profile.
The Student Planner should be carried by students at all times during the College day and must be placed on desks at the start of each lesson and presented to a member of College staff if they request it. Student Planners will be given out at the start of each term by the tutor.