Skip to content ↓
Exmouth Community College

Exmouth Community CollegeAcademy Trust

Formal Complaints Procedure

If you have any cause to complain about the College, please contact:

  • Your child’s Tutor, Head of Year, Teacher or Head of Subject, in the first instance
  • Having done this, if your complaint remains unresolved, please contact a member of the Senior Leadership Team.

If you have communicated your concerns to a member of the Senior Leadership Team and are not satisfied with the outcome then you should write a letter, and address it to the Principal or The Chair of Governors. Please attach a Complaints Form to this letter (available from the Principal's PA)

You may contact a Governor direct by using the list on this website or by contacting the Clerk to the Governors


Our Complaints Policy is available from our website.  Further explanation of the procedure can be provided, upon request.

Contact the Principal's PA: 01395 255665

Contact the Clerk to the Governors: 01395 255626