Skip to content ↓
Exmouth Community College

Exmouth Community CollegeAcademy Trust

Formal Complaints Procedure

If you have any cause to complain about the College, please contact your child’s Tutor, Head of Year, Teacher or Head of Subject, in the first instance.  Having done this, if your complaint remains unresolved please contact a member of the Senior Leadership Team.


If you have communicated concerns to a member of the Senior Leadership Team and you are not satisfied then you should write a letter, (with a complaints form attached - which is available from the Principal’s P.A.) and address it to the Principal or The Chair of Governors.


You may contact a Governor using the list on the website or by telephoning the Clerk to the Governors,  Mrs Savage - Tel: 01395 255626.


Our Complaints Policy is available from our website.

Further explanation of the procedure will be provided, upon request, by the Principal’s  P.A:

Ms Proctor -  Tel: 01395 255665