Items Not Allowed
Weapons and Drugs are strictly forbidden.
Any student who brings alcohol, drugs/psychoactive substances or weapons of ANY kind [including toys/replica weapons] into College, will be dealt with seriously. Disciplinary action will be taken and may result in exclusion. (see Drug Incident Management Policy).
Any student caught smoking cigarettes/e-cigarettes on the College site or smoking to and from College, will be excluded from school.
Any student found with a lighter, matches or cigarettes/e-cigarettes will receive sanctions.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN COLLEGE & WILL BE CONFISCATED.
WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF ANY ITEM IF STOLEN, LOST OR DAMAGED.
- Any electronic music/communication/photographic devices: e.g. ipods/iwatches/smart watches/ipads etc (see mobile phones below)
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes and any illegal substance or any drug/substance that is not used for prescription medical purpose
- Chewing gum, aerosol cans, Tippex, hand held computer games, BB guns and laser pens
- Guns of ANY description including toys. Knives of any description including toys
Mobile Telephones & Technology: do not use at College
All mobile telephones and all other electronic/communication/recording devices must be switched OFF and kept in a bag whilst on the College site.
Students must not:
● send/receive text messages
● access the Internet/blog/social sites
● take photographs, record video or audio
● have telephone conversations whilst on site
All students have access to Year Offices from which emergency calls can be made supervised by, or made by, College staff on a land line.
These rules apply to ALL students:
Any mobile telephone or other communication / recording / technology device which is seen or heard being used anywhere on site (including classrooms) will be confiscated – including the SIM Card/ Memory Card - initially for five days and will be stored in the College safe. Any electronic device containing offensive/pornographic material will be confiscated, including the SIM Card/Memory Card, during any investigation and may be passed to the police. A second confiscation will be for six months.