Celebration Week 19-21 July
As a way of celebrating the amazing resilience of students and staff in a challenging year we are pleased to announce that we will be suspending the normal timetable for all students from Monday 19 July – Wednesday 21 July. Instead of normal lessons, students will experience a range of great activities.
NORMAL SCHOOL HOURS EACH DAY
Payments are now closed
Whole year group will visit Woodlands www.woodlandspark.com
- It is a non-uniform day
- Students will be required to wear masks on the coach to and from the venue, so please make sure you bring one on the day!
- REGISTRATION: KS3 line up in your tutor groups in the Cage on Green Close. Year 10 please register as usual in your tutor groups on Gipsy Lane
Crealy and Woodlands have rides where the students will be required to wear to masks. If you are exempt please make sure you wear your lanyard.
Off Site Consent and Emergency Contacts
The Data Collection Sheets (DCS) that are completed at in September are used for students medical and emergency contact information on days out. Please ensure that you have informed the College of any changes (medical, contact details etc) so that our records are up to date. Students will be unable to attend the trip if we are not in receipt of this information.
If the College does not hold your DCS you will have been sent an email entitled '*Urgent* Data Collection Form - Summer 2021'. The majority of students information is up to date and no action is necessary, but please check your emails or click here to update your information.
- Wear full, correct PE kit
- Register at 8.30am at Withycombe Rugby Club, Hulham Road — do not come to College
- Bring pack lunch and lots of water!
- Please bring sun cream and a hat
- Students will dismissed from the Rugby Club at 3pm
Refreshments will be available to purchase all day using sQuid as usual, but as we are off site you may also bring cash.
For more information click here
Tutor Day of Team Building
- Non-uniform day, but please wear sportswear — t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit, trainers suitable for the astro etc
- Go to registration as normal in your Tutor Room
Thursday 22nd July
This is the last day of term and will finish at 1pm. It will be a non-uniform day in aid of Alzheimer's Research UK.
To support this vital charity Mr Urmston (English) and Mr Thompson (PE) will attempt to walk up the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in 12 hours and then the National 3 peaks in 24 hours during the first week of the holidays. This will involve nearly 5000 metres of ascent and cover a distance of 47 miles of walking in 36 hours. All students and parents can contribute £1.00 via the normal Squid procedure if they would like to help this good cause.