University of Bath
The University of Bath is now taking bookings for in person activities, which we hope will help your students feel more connected and engaged with the university application process. We have worked hard to ensure that we can offer in person events in a COVID secure way and are excited to be able to meet students, teachers, and parents in person again.
The following opportunities are on offer:
- Half day campus visits for Year 12 school/college groups. Groups of up to 40 (students and teachers) can visit the campus on dates throughout July. Each visit is for half a day and includes a tour and Q&A session led by current students and a talk about university and the UCAS application process. Please visit www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns/on-campus-school-visits for more details.
- In person campus tours. We are now taking bookings for 1:1 socially distanced campus tours for individual students and their support bubble. Those interested can visit www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns /undergraduate-campus-tours for more details.
- Tour, Talk and Stay. Year 12 students either with or without their parents can book a personalised experience of the campus which includes a catered overnight stay in our student accommodation, a student led campus tour and a talk. For more details and to book visit www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns/tour-talk-and-stay
- Students can also now order a copy or our prospectus at http://go.bath.ac.uk/undergraduate-study-2022
University of Bath UCAS Application Conference
Overwhelmed by the choice of universities and courses? Confused by UCAS? Struggling to write your Personal Statement? Join the University of Bath’s UCAS Application Conference to find out all you need to know to make a successful UCAS application.
- Tuesday 1st June from 9:30-13:00
- Open to Y12 / S5 students UK wide
- Personal statements (how to write a stand out application)
- Introduction to UCAS and how it works
- Choosing the right course / university
- Limited spaces so please book on ASAP if interested