SOAS Online Summer Schools are for students in Year 12. During each summer school students will have a mixture of live online activities, including interactive lectures and study skills sessions as well as access to resources and materials that can be accessed at any time. Students will also have the opportunity to have a live Q&A with recent alumni and current SOAS students and will complete a group project with peers, supported by student ambassadors.
During July and August 2021 SOAS will be offering eight summer schools. Please click on the individual links for more details and application forms:
- Anthropology - Monday 5th - Friday 9th July (Twilight programme)
- Economics - Monday 26th - Friday 30th July
- School of Arts - Monday 26th - Friday 30th July
- Politics and International Relations - Monday 26th - Friday 30th July
- Development Studies - Monday 2nd - Friday 6th August
- History - Monday 2nd - Friday 6th August
- Law - Monday 2nd - Wednesday 4th August
- Finance and Management - Monday 9th - Friday 13th August
The SOAS summer schools are widening participation activities designed to give students a first-class experience of study at HE level and students who meet at least one of the following criteria will be prioritised:
- First generation in family to attend university in the UK
- Eligible or previously eligible for free school meals
- Experience of local authority care
- From an area of low progression to higher education (as measured by Polar 4 data).
The deadline for applications is Monday 14th June 2021.