News & Events
The College is a vibrant place and there is much going on both in and out of the classroom.
Check important dates for your calendar including Parents' Evenings and Term Dates: menu on the right
Special Events for Your Diary
College Open Evening
Thursday September 27th 2018
- Reception and parking on the Green Close site
- 4:15 - 7:00pm
- Tour the site, guides available. Watch demonstrations, lessons and activities. Talk with staff and students
- 4:30 & 7:00pm - Principal, Mr A Davis, will present a talk in the Main Hall
Post 16 Options Evening
Thursday October 18th 2018
- Talk to the teachers of the courses you wish to study and get guidance on what is best for you.
College Music Concert
November 13th 2018
- 7:00pm Main Hall, Green Close.
- Bands, Singers, Orchestra, Choirs.
- A fabulous night of performances by our very talented students raising money for charity.
College Show: Les Miserables
Monday 10th to Saturday 15th December 2018
- 7:00pm Hall 2, Green Close
- Great Music. Talented Performers. Large Chorus
- A show not to be missed and certain to be as superb as previous major productions
Year 9 Options Evening
Wednesday February 7th 2019
- Full details will be sent to all Parents/Carers of Year 9 students
- This evening will be a vital part of the process of choosing optional GCSE courses, to be taken in Years 10 & 11
College Dance Show: 'The Blend'
Tuesday March 12th - Thursday March 14th 2019
- 7:00pm Hall 2, Green Close site
- Always a stunning show, in which original dance is complimented by professional lighting and sound combined, to create a show you will not forget - simply wonderful!